Kufiya, kufiyyeh, kaffiyyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide. Each pattern in the Hatta Kufiya represents various Palestinian agricultural traditions, the fishnet pattern represents fishing in the mediterranean sea, the olive like dots represent the famous Palestinian olives, and the bold lines represent the old roads of trading from Jericho to Jerusalem.
Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this Palestinian Kufiya Hatta pattern waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators