Kufiya, keffiyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide. Each pattern in the kufiyyeh represents various Palestinian agricultural traditions, the fishnet pattern represents fishing in the mediterranean sea, the olive like dots represent the famous Palestinian olives, and the bold lines represent the old roads of trading from Jericho to Jerusalem.
A spacious and trendy Palestinian arabic Kufiya pattern customized tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location